Kate works for museums and regularly organises events and activities for people visiting the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxemburg, or who live as expats in these countries, or simply are interested in cultural activities.
Activities focus on cultural events and language exchange. Groups are usually kept small.
Planned events and activities:
- Small group visits in English or Dutch to well-known and less famous museums and temporary exhibitions at museums in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- Guided walks in English or Dutch through towns including Leiden, Delft, Utrecht, Brussels, Leuven, Mechelen and many others.
Past events included:
- Small group visits in English or Dutch to the Amsterdam Rijksmuseum including taking part in workshops, Groninger Museum, Brussel’s “Fin de Siècle” museum and lesser known museums and period homes in Belgium and the Netherlands;
- Guided walks in English or Dutch through for instance Groningen, Gouda, Bruges, Lier;
- Regular language tables to increase conversation skills in English, German, French, Dutch in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- Workshops on creative writing, column writing, and related activities.